1. The number of guests in the apartment must not exceed the registered number of guests included in the tariff.
2. Our apartments are subject to owners corporation (body corporate) rules. Please refer to the apartment manual on arrival at the apartment. Noncompliance to these rules will result in immediate eviction from the property without refund. Acceptance of these terms and conditions signifies acceptance to abide by the specific apartment and body corporate rules found in the apartment manual in the property.
3. Your booking includes a basic exit clean. If you do not leave the apartment in neat and tidy order, and follow the instructions in the apartment manual, your credit card may be charged with an additional cleaning expense.
4. Corporate Keys apartments are to be used for quiet residential purposes only. Corporate Keys has a strict no party policy in all of our properties. Failure to comply will result in immediate eviction without refund. Eviction costs up to $2500 may apply.
5. A registered guest must be the authorised signatory for the credit card and provide photo identification at the guest meet-and-greet. If the guest is unable to meet the check in requirements they will not be granted access to the apartment.
6. You must vacate the apartment no later than 10am. Failure to do so will result in a charge of $500.
7. It is the guest's responsibility to notify management of any breakages or damages which occur at the property. Money may be deducted from your credit card to cover replacement or repair.
8. Guests must comply with parking regulations and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles.
9. Unless otherwise agreed, Corporate Keys will provide one key per adult guest not to exceed two keys per property. If at any time keys are lost, Corporate Keys must be notified immediately to cancel security access and to organise a replacement. For security purposes, lost keys will require that the property locks be changed, and the Guest shall be liable for the cost of the locksmith and replacement cost of the keys and swipes. After hours lock outs will incur a minimum fee of $150.
10. All Corporate Keys properties are strictly non smoking. Smoking detected in apartments will incur a minimum charge of $350 and may result in eviction without refund.
11. Guests must not allow the property to be used for any illegal purposes. No animals or pets are allowed in the apartment or building common areas.
12. For all properties, the noise level must be inaudible from neighbouring properties between 10pm and 8am. Any person who is not a registered guest to the apartment must depart by 10pm.
13. Corporate Keys reserves the right to cancel the booking and provide the guest with a full refund if applicable within 24 hours of the booking being made, or if the apartment becomes uninhabitable and appropriate alternative accommodation is not available. Corporate Keys will not have any liability for such cancellations or refunds.
14. Non adherence to these terms and conditions will result in you being removed from the property without refund and may result in forfeit of your bond or if a credit card was supplied for security charges may apply.
15. All bookings are accepted on a length of stay basis. Prepayment is required for the whole period. If you cancel more than 14 days prior to arrival you will incur a cancellation charge of $500. If you cancel 14 days or less prior to arrival or if you do not arrive on the first day of your stay (no show) or if you vacate the property before the end of the rental period, we are entitled to the full rental cost from you.