In the interest of the well-being of our current guests and staff, we regret that we are unable to accommodate guests who have tested positive to COVID-19 or anyone who has been in contact with a COVID-19 confirmed case in the last 14 days at this time.
What are we doing to minimise risk
We have instituted a range of precautionary measures for additional safety for our team, our guests and our contracting staff.
- Staying up to date with advice from Government health authorities and adapting our processes as necessary
- Enhanced cleaning procedures for our staff including:
- Hand sanitiser is being used in conjunction with hand washing
- Gloves are being worn at all times whilst cleaning and changed to clean gloves after each clean
- Cleaning clothes are being changed regularly to prevent any cross-contamination
- All employees and contractors have been advised to stay at home if they are feeling unwell or suspect that they may have come into contact with COVID-19
- We've implemented procedures specific to the handling of COVID-19
- We strictly enforce employees’ self- isolation at home in case of doubt.
- We implemented pre-arrival and on- arrival screening of guests and staff.
- Swimming pools and gyms have been closed as a precaution
What you can do
Please advise our staff if you have been unwell and are exhibiting any of the symptoms as listed on the Australian Government Department of Health website
Our teams are here to support and assist you throughout the duration of your stay, doing their utmost to ensure your safety and wellbeing whilst trying to minimise the impact of these procedures on your experience. We appreciate your patience and understanding in these uncertain times.
Your upcoming stay
For guests that have already booked an apartment, please contact Customer Contact Centre if you have queries regarding your reservations.